The trip down taiseng wasnt tt fascinating (gosh it felt like traveling to school), luckily it'd be only for today and tmr's night. Roughly get the overview of how things work, so I'm somewhat assured. Guess this would be a fruitful holiday for me~

Another wonderful thing which happened during the wonderful labour day cum dad'd bdae break period, I finally got accepted into a uni! HAHA alright I know I publicized it on fb but I want to officially announce it here. NUS FASS, jus what I've hoped for, though I was indeed a little sad tt business din take me in. next step will be choosing course, to be honest I'm afraid that I can't get into mass comm, then I'll be left w nth. hmm. meanwhile I'm waiting for an answer frm ntu. till then!

Worries aside, I'm looking forward to our sleepover YAY! and not lookin forward to tuition grahssss. 

Comments

Popular Posts