I dont know how I ended up at this website(fmylife.com), but there's something there which amuses me:

"Today, I went on a blind date at a fancy restaurant. My date was running a bit late, so I went ahead and got a table. I got bored, so I decided to ask my waiter how I looked. He stood there, then said that "it's against company policy to mock customers to their face." FML

lol. mr waiter, you rock.

anw mom & dad off to genting again, so im gonna rebel and on the com for 2 days straight in a row. downloaded a game similar to o2jam called bandmaster(i think it's pino-launched), but my com kinda lag and gets stucked every 5min, damn. Oh btw i want to add on to previous post regarding rain's family outing ep, the next episode with cha tae hyun is truly daebak. It makes me feel like rewatching runningman guesting him. The absolute bo-chap character and evilness and the eccentric chemistry he had with his best friend jong kook amaze me every now and then. I wonder how his son feel about him, hahha.

Was interested in my level of IQ under the influence of family outing, so I went online to do a test. scored full marks and it states that I've an IQ more than 125. avg ppl fall within the range of 100 - 110. which means I'm smart la HAHA IM SO HAPPY! win daesung n jaesuk liao ~ hehe interested ppl can go try out ur IQ here http://www.123test.com/iq-test/

Comments

Popular Posts