HOT DRAMA UPDATES! Featuring: Can You Hear My Heart

Bwaaaa so far I'm at the latest episode(ep13), waiting for funshion to upload ep14 which aired today! erm, sunday i mean. A great show that finally kept me rolling, hadnt have this kind of feeling since dream high bidded farewell to my life. IM EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING EP!

BONG MA ROO! He is soooo cute right? hahahaaa. I think it's easy to fall for this character, since it's clear cut that his drama fate will be filled with angst and misery. I shall be the first one to confess that my heart has already gone out to him. This character is built on complexes, not an entire good person nor a bad one. While he shows human's desire to break off ties with anything undesirable, he cant hide the true feelings within himself that he actually loves his family. Hence he sniffed/teared/cried/howled in a corner but STILL refuses to go back to his past. I cant imagine the time when it comes to him realising his true parents, it'll be the ultimate blow. In short, he is the sole sacrifices for the entire tragedy. Till then, many fangirls will flail their arms, stretch their hands towards the computer screen and sob OPPA~ sympathetically, oh yea, count me in. Im a great sucker for this kind of shuaige melodrama.

Comments

Popular Posts