Gave some real hard thoughts and finally decide not to apply for hostel. Well, after weighing the pros and cons, not bunking in hostel seemed the best option. Of course, if i were financial freed, there wont be a single hesitation to try out for experience sake. But if i were to spend piles of gold in exchange for that, I would rather my parents have something less to struggle with, since school fee is already a problem itself. Maybe I'll make more effort to stick with my friends then, to cover up the lost time we could have spent in the hostel. Alright, why should I be so sad. Perhaps for this instant, I forgot I'm a home person.

Visited the hair salon with cousin and sis today, first time having a male hairdresser dealing with my hair. Most awkward thing was when he asked me if im aware ive dandruff, I nodded while attempting to act nonchalant. His skills not bad, but I think the other female one is better(she cut my sis' hair). Shall visit next time and ask them to change my bald spot to another side wahahha.

49 days is good! Cant resist but shriek KANG AHHH, though it's weird since I always call my brother that.

Comments

Popular Posts