Afterthoughts for dbsk's Before You Go drama mv.




For the start i cant help but mused at the number of "cops" fighting the baddies. I know they're trying to show tt dbsk is cool and everything but seriously, 3 vs 20? I think only voldermort can achieve it. Ok anw part1 was quite dull, having the climax only at changmin's repeated KA!(KAH!) KA!(KAH!), kah's delightful face floating in my mind. My heart was only skipping at yunho's part which he went to 'save' changmin, that's part2 of the mv.

Well, I dunno if im thinking too much but to me, this mv doesnt look simple. The flow of the story is like how dbsk has come tgt as great partners, fall out because of individual's problem (trying to show jyj's betrayal? i compare it to the guy in the story, he's doin all these bad things to save his sister, so we can understand him and try to forgive but still it's undoubtedly wrong to do what he'd done. So in comparison to jyj's case, it may be true that they're exploited but still it's wrong for them to fall apart becoz of this.), last of all for their STRONG friendship and loyalty, HoMin stick together no matter what. End of my interpretation.

Anyway I was telling kah, I thought the betrayal guy will shoot himself in the head at the end, but erm, she said that's too sadist.

Comments

Popular Posts