aunty reg u made my day so happy tt I decided to dedicate this post solely for u. I promise I'll ask jaejoong to find u instead (he visited my dream ystday again). I promise I'll heart u always even though u nag at me so much. but I shant allow u to pinch my cheeks haha! I lub uuuuuuuu <3

ps: I promise too tt I'll arrange a date for all of us to go out. u wan adil to tag along too? wakakakaka

and to everyone who sms/fb/call me, thanks a million for ur wishes! but I'm so disappointed in Cheryl. even random ppl popped out of no where to wish me, but cheryl's no where in sight. oh well, what fren had I made over the six years? cold war with Cheryl starting frm now.

as for my bdae wish, it's simple: everyone to be healthy and happy. stay rich and get into the uni u wan. yay. as for my goal... do not give things up halfway! simple but hard to achieve though, I shall try my best. ok got work tmr I shall sleep now. btw aunt reg, what u doin now? as in working or slacking?

Comments

Popular Posts