kah's agent was damn hardworking. first he called me n times (unfortunately to my hp in which I don't pick up), then when finally he got me through my home no (which i answered in an irritable tone coz he interrupted my show) claiming that the job I apply, which is a HR job, the client had replied... before he could finish his sentence I told him I din apply for any HR job. apparently the job I 'showed interest' in was the nus job w kah, but still he decided to persuade me into taking tt HR (which is also at nus) job and continued ranting. I told him bluntly my prior concern now was to get any job >$6, and put it in a nice way tt I'm not interested in it. hmm on second thoughts, I must be crazy to agree to kah's suggestion of working tgt at nus. why din I realize how far it is? blessing in disguise I din get it. btw, how's work, ah kah?

I realize staying at home makes me accumulate my butt fats even more. though office work means eat and sit too but it involves running for the shuttlebus and briskwalking as well. now I'm not burning a single fat and horribly am gaining thousands and millions of it. my dream of making the tires ard my waist go away is dashed. sadly. 

I'm so engrossed in family outing and hello baby and wgm adam couple now. currently working on a site which records all my past 'shows watched', will launch it soon for everyone to view. wahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts