Just when I thought I've gotten over Secret Garden, runningman ep 24 threw me a huge bomb. Eh no, i-weekly served it to me first. I havent read it yet actually, but flipped through a few pages and hyunbin + kyuhyun + someone frm 2pm were all wearing that stitch-by-stitch track suit. After which runningman ep24 brought back all the memories (replay scenes and songs frm sg), even in the hide&seek section all of them wore the epic track suit, i was awwwwww throughout. So I finally watch the first special of SG, I MISS SECRET GARDEN!!!!

Kim Soo Han Moo. Turtle and crane. Three thousand times sixty.
kim su-han-mu guh-bu-ki-wa du-ru-mi sam-chun-kab-ja-dong-bang-sak chi-chi-ka-po

I want to buy that track suit too. erm, blue one. leopard spots dont suit me.

Btw I come across this picture. Imba, they(netizens) actually fit hyunbin's face into jiwon's.

Comments

Popular Posts