I woke up at exactly 9am today, stoned on my bed, thinking. All those times in sph really came into my mind, and I dont want these memories to fade.

So, this post shall be dedicated to everyone(darlings or not) whom im working with there.

I'll miss the three ones at the front row: brendon peiqi shanying. hah, not saying your initials this time round. It is a miracle that we actually talk, since in the first place yall came in later than me and we sat so far away. anyways, yall brought lots of joy and entertainment when im feelin bored (tt's the reason why i often visit your area)

I'll miss the times under maria's cluster, sitting beside v-hardworking loretta and opposite v-responsible maria. the stress is x100000000, but gradually reduces to x100. knowing them makes your life better than, coz you dont end up doing shitty work. at least you are proud and firm abt everything u do. of coz, i wont miss up the entire cluster: cheeching, gui yue, erm kelvin(? let's not ostracise him then) and my dear AUNTY REG! seriously, this group rocks my entire worktime there. I swear i will never ever forget cc's exaggerated gestures and cursing at the customers. or gy giving my shiroi no hito choco. or kelvin's hidden age. or ANYTHING RELATED TO AUNTY REGINA. hahaaaaaaaaa you are not the only aunty k. coz acc to great brain of the three musketeers, both of us are labelled aunties. She can go date with anyone younger, oh fine. =.=

How would I not bring up suneeta? The one, Great one who help me survive through my newbie days. Really dunno why she is permanently planted at that area, if not can move ard like me and get to know more ppl (hahaa she always dunno alot of ppl's names until we tell/gossip abt them). But not for her, I wont really get to know the three little ones at the front row, neither the three huge ones at the back.

bwaaha, not only the good ppl, let's talk abt the villians. The three musketeers and their 101-reasons not to help you send emails! It's not a v delightful memory, but undeniably a memorable one. Wont forget them, to be honest. And mr onion (well, suneeta and i agreed to name gary that, previously it was garlic). last but nt least, the 2 devils boss and big boss. alright I dun really care abt them anyway, but seeing how they treat some of the ppl, hmm, guess reality is really cruel.

ohhh i forgot to bring up esther, yanfang, alicia, shane, eka and kavitha. HAHA OPPPS. and uncle winson + uncle somma. Dont suspect my words and just take in that they are all truly nice ppl. So nice that you cant find them else where inside cs room. haha coz im tired now to actually type out what we undergo, but i know the memories will stay within me (it's in my head). and ppl like zhidayah, sofia, gosh i forgot abt adil. sorry xp. oh ya and sharon(cs, nt sub dept) + pasco. anyways anyways, they make my day happy happy and happy. that's it. yay.

Shld i also thank the toilet which i visit everyday? lol.

ayy. final word: you guys rock.

Comments

Popular Posts