I swear it's unintentional. I swear it's unintentional that i dreamt about them. 

we were dashing to perform the stage play, i vaguely rmb it's me, my friend and one more person - hyunbin! (plus few other random ppl la but they're being potrayed as dark shadows) strangely enough, we sat at the audience seats where they started off by introduction of the performers. I was kind of being added to the cast last minute, so don't really know what's gg on. hyunbin was sitting at my right(haha!) and my friend(she's the female lead) on my left, so when the spotlight came to shine both of them, I'm in it as well(lol). immediately after the intro ppl ard us started gossiping (because of the presence of hyunbin in the midst of audience) and I was feeling damn Shuang coz he kept talking to me ( dun ask me wad he said coz I can't rmb). my friend (apparently she's quite famous too in my dream *shrugs) was laughing with me when suddenly, someone approached - jaejoong. idk what he was unhappy about, but he was rather agitated when he began (and kind of) scolding and interrogating my friend. at that pt of time, my thought was "get kah to see this, and see how disappointed she will be with jaejoong". hyunbin tried to stop jaejoong (from embarrassing himself in public) but to no avail, jus then we heard a stern voice from behind "I'll settle it (hmm in Korean la but I've no idea how I figure it out, perhaps subs are somewhere in the scene)". whooooah all along, kyuhyun was sitting behind me. he whipped out his phone and I knew who he was gg to call - changmin. "changmin, there's someone here whom u wan to see (lol the backgrd story here is tt changmin has been searching for the missing jaejoong)" here's the exciting part, coz kyuhyun had to show changmin the position of jaejoong, I pulled(lol skinship w kyuhyun!) kyuhyun up and asked him to tell changmin where he was instead. of coz everyone started gossiping again (coz turns out kyuhyun was among them too). changmin ran to the scene and dramatically pulled jaejoong around at the arm, froze for 3 seconds, and started screaming off at him(most probably asking him why he wants to leave dbsk) then hitting him. ok la, a fight lor, and idk why it was funny as I tried to hide my laughters under my jacket. now a few more celebrities began to pop up of the picture in astonishment of the fight: boa, hongki, gdragon. in short the scene was rather chaotic and my impression was 'die la, dbsk image is tarnished'. but it was then I overheard fans exclaiming "oooh they are so man ~! they show their love for each other through throwing punches and fists. brotherhood rocks!" erm I rmb I was erm, laughing harder after that. end of my story as I was awaken by my alarm to go to work. 

surprisingly, I realize I enjoyed monotonous paper filing, and my bosses were so happy with me tt they were thinking of giving me all kinds of access. ayy in other words more work la. but the funniest thing which happened today was: I was filing my own personal details. apparently the person in charge of me just took over circulation dept dunno wad thing, and since im in the HR dept, obviously we are dealing with ppl right. and the most coincidental thing is the whole file she passed me is all abt me and my batch of colleagues LOL. so basically I was awed at the timesheets in front of me (which were passed from our hands to recruit one month ago and now returning back to my own hands and I've to handle them). in the end I was honest to my boss and said I knew them ALL and many have left (the category of the file is "existing temps"). we were all amused, but decided to heck. 

alright I learnt alot of things in the morning: recruit express is a big cheater bug. we always assume they take off 50cents frm our pay, which makes it $6, but NAH. dealing with payrolls today reveals the ugly truth, we were in fact paid $9.20/hr. see how much they scam us. bsc group pays higher, at least 8 bucks for the same job. anw, I got pass! unlike in genting lane where we hav to change pass every time. my colleagues make it sound like the media center in genting lane was like camp 1 at obs, Now the one I'm working at is more 'civilised' with more facilities. I admit la, at least they have Lipton tea. 

before I left off today, my bosses ask me if I'll turn up tmr. I replied "I'll be back~" 

Comments

Popular Posts