hmm... i was feeling rather neutral, be it before or after taking my results. man is greedy, and I keep telling myself to be contented with what I've got actually. I prayed for gp to pass, yet after seeing a 'E', somewhat I felt relieved yet disappointed. what if I could get something better? chemistry doesn't come as a surprise, though I really hope a miracle can happen just for me. not getting an A for cll was equally disappointing, even though I was always clear where I stood for cll. only Csc brought surprises to me, unfortunately it was only a h1 subject. overall, it was an 'ok' results for me at the beginning, but as I get to know how the average fares, I get increasingly demoralized. this is wad i've mentioned earlier on: man is greedy, and i'm that man. 

I am really feeling so neutralize now. I dunno if I'm ready to be someone ordinary, or choose an unsuitable road which holds fame & wealth.

Comments

Popular Posts