AWW sorry cheryl & kaiqi, why did cha call when Im sleeping. Cant really rmb what I've flared at said to yall, IM SO SORRY!!! Btw what is the content of the call ah? I rmb is either nus/ntu open hse. *Muacks send you my flying kisses and loves.

Wanted to blog the following yesterday night but I fell asleep. accidentally.

song jihyo!!! she's damn good. and I'm so curious how come running man keeps promoting secret garden haha -> Secret Gary mission. Joongki was so retarded in the puppet head outfit, it just reminded me of an ostrich burying his head into the sand and hoping no one can find him lol, which is quite dumb and obvious coz apparently his whole body is sticking out. got a feel that jong kook has toned down alot, he isn't being quite competitive for the past few episodes. I wonder why.

btw, just realize that fahrenheit has disbanded. *shocked

Comments

Popular Posts