This is getting stupid, LOL.

Coz i'm in need of lithium ore and suddenly thought that maybe my old acc has them, so i tried logging into it to only realise that a 2nd password has been set. If my memory has not fail me, I'm sure I din go through the trouble of setting a 2nd pw, which means:

the hacker who hacked into my acc realised that I realised my acc has been hacked, but due to the fact he/she wanted to play my acc (apparently the character up by one rank and any idiot will noe someone has played it recently to let it move up the rank), he/she created a 2nd pw.

So, I'm getting pissed off by this and decided not to let he/she go scotfree. Rather delete the whole acc and let the person feel the pain. Be it dumb or not, I went asiasoft passport, tried and finally retrieve all the userid + pw which Ive totally forgotten (seriously I'M SO RIGHT ALL ALONG TO NOT CHANGE PIKACHUMEW email), and my jaw drops.



Definitely, I dun update my personal details, let alone live in orchard. How dumb can the person get to put his/her add there? Plus hp no, am i supposed to contact him/her? The first thought that came to my mind was actually: texting the hp "hello im matsuohno here." But i shant da3 cao3 jing1 she2, shall come up with a plan to end this hacking beautifully, get my acc back and reveal the idiotic person.

So, I shall keep calm and not do anything. yes. hear frm me soon abt updates of 'the curious case of matsuohno'

Comments

Popular Posts