I watched a lot of videos today! XD Quite happy, coz nowadays I keep having problems loading tudou videos, ending up not watching any of the arashi video at all, but today is smooth! So at one go, 2 ep of HnA and 1 Mago arashi, yay.

Started family outing and shinee hello baby like finally. Hmm family outing wasnt that interesting as I thought it would be, or maybe I shld watch a few more episodes before commenting on it. But hello baby was quite funny, as in it changes quite abit of my perspective towards some of the members (etc onew, i always thought he is dumb). And expected, key is the king. While watching the way they talk and interact, it somehow occurs to me how distant polite suju treats some of their fellow members. Really think that a band shld be kept within 5 ppl, dunno but it looks like the best number to me.

Let me see what new drama shall I start...

Comments

Popular Posts