I was browsing through the prawning photos and thinking, isn't it a class gathering? How come 407 is made up of only 5 people.

Anyway, went to view 'sentosa flowers' on sat with lingzhuo, seriously the flowers are nothing BUT IT IS UNIVERSAL STUDIO THAT REALLY WOWED ME. Guys, let's really save up and splurge at universal, omgod for the first time in my life i felt myself as if abroad while being there, to think that singapore really has this kind of place that's so un-singaporish. Proud, at least for once being a singaporean, that we have something not shabby to show to foreigners. I LOVE UNIVERSAL!

I felt so amazing sitting down and eating with a friend whom 1)is my first best friend 2)i haven met for 6 years 3)finding back the feeling without any difficulty. Glad too, that nothing has changed, be it our looks or mindsets. :)

I need 4 lithium ores~ someone attempts to sell me 500k per 1, i'll be mad to buy it. PLS GIMME ME, FELLOW MAPLERS!

Comments

Popular Posts