I make myself not see any teaser/promotional picture/news for superjunior-m new song, so that I can get a surprise when the full version is out. Indeed, a surprise: other than kyuhyun's dashing looks, the song's tuneless and meaningless. The first question that came into my mind was "is my com laggin?", coz there's a few freezing screens and it went ka-ka-ka, i thought my downloadings are lagging the mv. Apparently not. Then throughout the whole song, other than kyuhyun and ryeowook biao-ing a high 'oooooooooo' (which unfortunately happens only once for both), the song just went ------------------------- and no --^-^-^--^--- at all. So it's like --------^(ryeowook's high note)--------^(kyuhyun's high note)-----\(the song went downhill). Sheesh, never even think twice to decide whether I should download the mv. Thought once only because of kyuhyun's appearance:

Aiya even though I complain so much, I'll still download the song. *weakling cheong. ALRIGHT, the mv too.

Btw, why must the chinese font be so big? Look so oh-biang and low budget.

Comments

Popular Posts