I dont usually believe in this kind of gou3 shi3 yun4. But it just happened. My dad strike 4D, first prize. Though it's true, I'm still unconvinced abt this dogshit luck. Hope that nothing bad will happen. *prays hard

Work slack today, after that met suneeta to go starhub tgt at doby ghaut but ended up spending time eating and walking ard. My first time eating carl's jr! Not bad la, but I dun think the burger is big leh. As from what I see, subway's bigger. So after sending suneeta off who decided to go causeway pt, I went to find pok for my poppycorny and clothesie. muaahaaaaaaa I shall enjoy the cake later on as my dessert X)

My conclusion for the whole post: I'M SO TIRED! and my busfare~~ *stretch hand out and fingers curl in pain. Still, I shall go maple. Hope to bump into any of the fellow maplers.

ps: hyun bin is featured in zaobao newspp today! haha i shall cut his photo out and paste on my wall.

Comments

Popular Posts