DONT stop me, I die also must blog about this.

Din want to go work but continue sleeping today, because my dream is toooooo sweet. I CANT BELIEVE I DREAMT OF MYSELF BEING ONE OF THE MEMBERS IN SUPER JUNIOR! So what i can remember was that we were preparing for a photo shoot and kyuhyun was beside me, the staff were telling us how to pose and we entered the mrt (hmm idk why but it's the mrt again) for the shoot. The commuters saw us and were quickly ushered to next cabin, leaving the place empty for us to have the photoshoot. So it just felt like we were doing usual activities and many of us were tired, I was sitting on the chair and when I looked down, I din get shocked at all after seeing I have long leg hairs(guys who usually have). Perhaps in my dream I was really a guy. We were all wearing bonamana clothes, so I supposed we are gg the cool way and I tried to pose cooly. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts