You told me to eat the chocolates, you said i should yi3 du2 gong1 du2. hah, u are so rebellious.
And you told me to stop eating the chocolates, drink the water instead. "Look at your throat!"
Either or, I sense your care and concern. Thankyou, it truly made my day.

I'm somewhat touched by how maria (my manager) has this surprised and delighted look on her face when she saw me turning up (late) for work today. I hope it isnt because of her being happy that im not mia-ing. As our cluster's relationship closens up day by day, it gets harder and harder for us to actually speak up to tender resignation. Whilst the job toughens up occassionally, i dont deny the laughs we had at intervals, joking abt the silliness and cracking up lame stuff that sound absolutely ridiculous. Both of them(maria and loretta) are whom I dreaded the most initially, yet it turns out that they are the ones I've the strong urge to make cards to on my last day of work. I guess I'll make the way a longer one to go, since 31st of jan seemed too near and fast for us to part. It'd turn out that Circulation Department - CSO is a hateful but lovable place to stay on, much to my surprise and expectation.

I thought this will be the best avenue to speak, but im wrong. Alas, it's the internet, what's more can i expect.

Comments

Popular Posts