The story of the main leads finally begin to unfold at ep 17, as a matter of fact, the drama is ending off with 20 episodes. I was expecting something like aaron yan got amnesia, that's why he was retained in the sch for so long, and maybe the dad wanted to let him start afresh hence he also changes his name. But looking at him having 2 DIFFERENT dads, ok i've hit the wrong presumption. SO FAR, an interesting show, i don't chase after it so feverishly but it doesnt irk me either. Should be wrapping up gloomy salad days these few days, AND AND AND who says wang dong cheng is playing a role? EH-HEM! it's only a character inside by the name of da dong. that's all, chop.

Have been sharing feelings of work with different colleagues, surprisingly every one of us hit off quite well. It does take time for people to hun4 shou2, now I totally reveal my true colors at work HAHA. I'm delighted that suneeta is extending her contract! X) and most probably reginal and me wont be quitting by end of jan, coz too many ppl are leaving le, for sure the managers wont let us off. Oh wells, at least I still have people to complain abt now NON-DELIVERY, LAME CUSTOMERS, IRRITATING BILLINGS, RIDICULOUS COMPLAINTS... Just feel that it's weird to sometimes enjoy work and other times dreading it, mirror of school la. Similar to how i want to pon sch, i wish to pon work for some days too, but not exactly detaching myself frm it. HAISH my contradicting self, boo.

Anyway, since I have the starhub cable thing, I realise I keep watching 2pm shows. Until i get so influenced into liking nickhun for that one tiny little bit (totally immune towards the others), plus watching runningman ep with nickhun inside, whooahs now i think he's quite handsome. Shall watch wgm soon then.

I got my pay :) but pondering if i can take the blow of seeing the numbers drop significantly once i've decided to purchase itouch. GAHHHS MY DILEMMA AGAIN. (split personality, like haha LOL)

Comments

Popular Posts