Impromptu dinner with suneeta and regina after work today, finally the first ever dinner outside staff canteen! Though it's just eating at the food court, I really enjoyed the time spent together as we grumble abt the work we encountered. How wonderful it is to be able to get together despite coming frm different backgrounds and ages, alas i've met two good friends and the best cluster at work. XD But so sad that GY is leaving tmr, and i'll be transferred to another cluster after cny. uurghs. Shall enjoy the last week hanging together as a cluster.

Wahah. Another tuition, i'm negotiating with the parent. Anw the reason I wanted to post is: the uncle whom i bought noodles frm at the food court randomly gave me a mandarin orange, so in a shock i screamed 'happy new year' to him. I guess most probably I'm pretty so he's mesmerised by me, BWAHAH! What a good start for this year, if you exclude the guy who blasted in my headset today.

Hoo-hoo, im so happy recently, all because of secret garden. Oh and one colleague who went to ss3, she gave me a heechul banner coz she knew i like heechul. so lz and kah, do u hav anything for me?!!

Comments

Popular Posts