Spontaneity totally spread even to the colleagues side. Hang out with some other colleagues at city hall for lunch after work(treated it as a farewell lunch for 2 of them), randomly choosing the what you call that, erm soup spoon shop? So i spent 6.90 drinking soup, hmmz. worth it? Ya, coz they gave me a big bucket of it. Drink till i want to die, but not bad. In the end MS SHARON was late(jus woke up at 3pm zomg) and i dun get to see her coz hav to rush off for the tuition, which i find it a pity. Maybe if she really does work at royce, i might pay her another visit. Oh and I wont forget the deal with jianwei to find pasco at universal to give her(as a mascot) a good kick, provided i really decide to go universal la. But looking at the rate my pay is depleting, hmmmz, see first. Decided with regina to stay till end feb for our job, perhaps after this i wont work anymore bwahaha. Stay at home to be a leecher. Sidetrack: Prawning for 407 gathering, I love the idea of fishing with rods, but i dun appreciate eating prawns after that, so how. I hope they have bbq chicken wings, that will be more than enough reasons for me to be present. *still broodin over the chicken wings i wanted at the shaokao dian.

I FEEL SO ERRHHHHHSSSSSS. The first ever official tuition I've given to, I cant believe it myself either, is to a J2 person. She isnt dumb in the first place, which makes me more stressed. Expected, first lesson doesnt go smoothly, and it only further confirms my determination to get pri sch kids instead. I keep on telling her that if she thinks im not suitable for the job, tell her mom or agent so that i can get fired in any way. Don't say Im stupid, I just cant stand the pressure of teaching someone who thought that getting 'B' for math and 'D' for chem is horrendous. I cant bring myself to tell her my grade in J1, neither in J2.

So, what I pray now is to get fired. Chey-bai~!!!

Comments

Popular Posts