Gloomy Salad Day is NICE NICE NICE! I thought i lose interest in it le, but watching another ep pips me up again! I shall keep this momentum for a few days before welcoming the final ep. Haha I have to admit it, aaron yan is damn shuai.

Work today is gross. If I really have to speak about it, it'd be the worst day so far in my entire 1 and a half month duration. Cant explain why, but all customers I handled today were PETTY NAGGY COMPLICATING AND TROUBLESOME. I swear I digged at least a thousand subscription forms today. Finding from the speed of 1 sec per form to 1 min per form.

Addicted to lame games on itouch. Started korean drama My Princess on dearie itouchy and oooohhhhh-ing at Song Seung Heon on the mrt. Apparently it just happened tht im watchin ep 4 and he has this shower scene so got half naked, so I was thinkin whether the ppl ard me were viewing me as pervert or not. Whatever, i'm not attracted to his body but his face. GOSH really think that he is by far, the most handsome guy among all I've seen. Sigh now I'm SO SO hoping that my dad can miraculously change my WIRED modem to wireless one. Such a chore to come on com, dl shows, den put in the itouch. Hmm Hmm. How long must I wait?

Alright ok, so guys what abt sunday steamboat? Someone(hinting to kah) pls provide a venue. or for convience sake, we go out and eat steamboat? Discussion open at my tagboard, pls participate enthusiatically ppl, I'll come and check on fri so that we can finalise it. okok chop chop.

Last but not least, star of today... Aaron Yan!

Comments

Popular Posts