Drama review: Gloomy Salad Days! (I keep wanting to put salad gloomy)

Unexpected sore throat(actually there are signs long ago and turn out that i cant speak today) made me stay at home, so I might as well finish my gloomy salad. BWAAAAA! I like the ending, both of them literally crossed the bridge tgt, which means they both du4 guo4 le. While the drama rewinds to previous episodes, somewhat I feel that they are so irrelevant to shenqi and du's love relationship. I think the front and back doesnt link lah, and ppl(according to comments and my view) feel so weird when shenqi suddenly has this strong crush on du, but since im always led so blindly by drama producers, I adapt very well to their love for one another. =.=* ohwells, another good drama down, im rating it 7/10. stay strong and persevere to the last part so that u can truly enjoy this good work.

Shall go see doctor in the afternoon, meanwhile I shall watch runningman and my princess now woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts