You wouldnt want to see/hear me blog, coz it'll just be endless ranting abt my horrible job. I rather want to shut my mind away from the painful thoughts of gg back there again, oh HOLY MAMA!

Therefore, it simply explains how much I need a friend to stick through till the end.

I want to retrieve back what I've prayed to god. I wouldnt ever say again that I want an easy job that involves pure sitting and relaxing and money still rolls in. Alright, take it that CEO doesnt count, I really detest the idea of REALLY sitting there and doing nth from 8.30 to 6. I even slacked openly for everyone to see, challenging the boss to see when she is gg to scold me. NEVER. wth, this is worse than being caught by DM in sch. U sense the NON-EXISTENCE. bahhhhhh.

Internet cut off, nth to do, sitting there and nua-ing, get your pay. Sounds good, in fact it isnt. It makes u feel useless and seriously insulting your intelligence. Great, I'm wasting my life away in this format.

Perhaps you can understand how much I'm looking forward to the upcomin events. At the very least, it reassures me that life is still beautiful and OL aint that bad afterall. ya right, that is shit.

Comments

Popular Posts