I've decided not to carry on with playful kiss specials. After watching for a minute, i've concluded it's getting retarded and they're creating problems all over again, after which they'll show the couple being lovely-dovely no matter what. Ya as if I'll believe, please, I'm not as retarded as you are.

Conversely, I REALLY LIKE Q10! Not the robot, I'm referring to the whole show. It's indulged in different elements and they dont focus on superficial things (unlike playful kiss), perhaps content is really what keeps a show going.

Wasai I really like takeru, know him through bloody monday. He's damn shuai in this show. Btw these few days always feel like cursing, bad influence at workplace.


Ok I've mentioned before I'm starting hello baby shinee. Apparently I haven yet, hmm I'm loading the show but I feel sleepy. See la, why must I get a job and make life difficult for myself. Ok, to feed my materialism, alright I know, you dont have to repeat yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts