It's not as if I dont know it'll have a sad ending, well, I never learn my lesson.

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (i give my first love to you)


The first thing that shocked me is: the two kids kissed. gosh. ok, after that is all that i've expected, them getting happy and den the guy died. Still, i cried. If you ask me my favourtie part, i would say the scene which the kids first met, their smile really makes your heart melt. Another scene which left a great impression on me was mayu(inoue mao) begging the donor to donate heart to takuma. As much as one side wants to keep their loved one, the other is not giving up hope too. It's an heartache to witness this as you can fully understand both parties, either one lives or both die. Though I dont really like the kou person, Im not wishing him dead. Haish, this is life, moral of story is to live your life with no regrets.

Ep 10 of gloomy salad days: li you died. >< basically i skimmed thru this ep, coz i REALLY dont like qiaoqiao. li you is so much nicer PLEASE, in the end the 3 ppl died. what a great and gloomy story plot indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts