I wouldnt be here blogging have I not realise my account is hacked. =.= was feeling quite weird with the organisation of my items, thinking back the sum of mesos ive saved and finally concluding something is AMISS. gramps, not saying that I'm feeling very sad over it, but to tell u I dont feel anything is definitely a lie. Alright, take a break frm maple then.

Been wanting to blog for ages, just for the sake of updating (after seeing ah kah's SUPER UPDATED FAN BLOG). Received a call frm linzhen halfway during work on thursday... FREE MOVIE TICKET! how could i not go?! haha. So we went to watch TRON at bugis, my conclusion for the show: how come it's called tron when tron doesnt appear for 1/2 of the show? Besides the show is also not focusing on tron. so? dunno. I wanted to shed a tear during the separation of the dad and son, but then, failed. Unless u like digital action packed with no solid content, Tron is in your list.

I want to complain about a customer. Seriously, she blasted into my earpiece, literally pulled it off immediately when she starts shrieking. For wad reason? Because of her own problem of subscribing late, she cannt get in time her CHRISTMAS PARTY HAMPER and she's complaining there's no point getting it after christmas, so she WANTS it now and right away. I really cant understand this kind of ppl, it's crazy. it wont hurt right, to get it a few days later. dont tell me you are finishing ALL the chocolates on christmas day itself, if not why complain? zzz.

UPDATES ON MY DRAMA! finally it comes to my day off after a week of monotonous work. Finished my Q10, but i find the last ep rather disappointing. It doesnt explain why q10 is leaning on the railing and wiping her tears, just go on saying she's not being reset. SO where does the tear come from? shrug. But i like the idea of throwing the pandora ball and heita seeing his future. that's good, at least I can link up the story. Okk, anyway it doesnt end as good as I thought it would be, sigh. Nevertheless, nice show! Next is gloomy SALAD days, yes it's salad, dont ask me why. I'm at ep10 le, still v nice, the show! Even though all the actors are new to me, I'm still enjoying it, this shows that the story plot itself is attractive to me. But aaron seems too redundant now in the show, haha. Lol it may sound bian tai, but i think li you really V shuai in the show. omg it's so so so a pity that she's a girl. AISH. just like zhang yun jing.




actually, thinking back, i realised im just feeling foul. so bad that i push all the blame to u. sorrie X(
was alright initially, but the temper gets me when continuous harping and a final word get on my nerves. somehow, i cant control my anger, and i let it run wild.
this is my bad habit. now i really feel so bad. i hate how i vent my anger on my family or frens, when i know i shldnt be in the first place. but i always do that, even if my mind tells me not to. it's always that instant, that i get angry over everything, choosing to ignore my faults and blaming everyone in the world. after which i regret, for hurtling hurtful words to those i care.
im just feeling sour, so, forgive me okie =S i dont wish to lose an important friend because of my stupidity.
and to my mom too, i know it's me, again.

people tend to question when time passes. i am, unfortunately, one of them. i question if they still rmb, they still care, or do they still mean their words? that is why, im tagged as an escapist. i dun wan to get happy all over and then sad when realising the others forget their promises. that's why i dun take the initiative. and that's why, im still stuck in this. but now, i fully trust you, no more question, or hesitation. there'll be no replacement or substitution, i'll always be right here for you, vice versa. =D

Comments

Popular Posts