I thought work will be same as usual today, but something memorable and interesting happened. A customer (auntie la) i served ystday faxed me a note today, which is passed to me by a perm staff attached with an awed look, written on the note is: to yinghui mei nv, thankyou for blahblahblah... MERRY CHRISTMAS! I was similarly awed myself, to think that the world isnt that bad afterall with a handful of nice ppl still existing on this society. Unexpected compliments do brighten my days up after a series of complaints.

An unexpected dinner with kah at doby ghaut after work, went for bk meal (alright, all because of me) and shared juicy news WHICH is seriously worth the troublesome trip. yahoo! this is 不能说的两人秘密, dunn ever try to probe! lol.

i dun feel i owe u anything. i dun freaking know wads gg on at all. it's surprising and shocking at the same time how relationship can deteriorate so fast and much within a short span of time. it's not as if im unwilling to take initiative to amend the broken pieces, the moment u choose to ignore my attempts and continue ur silence, i was rather upset and slowly numb. u hav ur right to throw tantrums, alright, as if i dont. screw our lives up, what's with indulging in delusive happiness when we are all so clear that it is a ticking bomb. i tried to put myself in ur shoes, but i dun think u see my effort in doing so. now u may not even want to speak to me, since u've found another soul in substituting me. to be honest, u ask me how i feel? i feel im disposed of, as unwanted as the litter in the bin. how on earth can i act ignorant and pester u when i know im not the person u wish to see? need time to chill? time may heal, but it can wash things away as well. and this jolly well explains why i dont believe in love or friendship being able to last forever. does it once again confirm my belief?

Comments

Popular Posts