I have so much so much to say!

Ok work seems to be better now, provided I've made frens and learn new stuff. Even though the job content is v standard and nothing much different other than retrieving voicemails and taking phone calls, it becomes interesting when involving different people. Not v free these few days to update my blog, so today I shall spam my blog wohohoho. Surprisingly I look forward to working today after knocking off, even worked OT w some of my fellow colleagues. Talking crap and stuff, maybe today is less tense coz big boss isnt in. I did my first phone call today! with the help of the person behind me, lol. I realise she oso lives in sembawang, how come I have so much fate with sembawang ppl? HEEH. Other colleagues are v nice and fun too once u get to know them, afterall work isnt so much a bad thing.

sidenote: haha an indian guy voicemail left a huge impression on me. he basically says, "I have yet receive the november bill... U DONT WANT MONEY ISIT?!!!"

another sidenote: my colleagues got so shocked when i go KYAAAAAA while passing by a shop (i think is TS kind of cd shop), SUPERJUNIORSHOW2 IS SHOWING!!! i saw shindong LOL. shld i buy?!! but i can dl.

Comments

Popular Posts