I didnt know someone is so pissed with me until I read her blog. Oops. I'm sorry kaezzzz X(

Life resumes with work, I'm still wondering whether to turn up for taiwan's gathering tomorrow night. It bores me to travel somewhere far after work, which unfortunately is FAR from my house too. But I promised them I'll go for the next event, since I've skipped all of them previously. Sigh.

Not in a lot of mood to watch shows, I spent all my time downloading instead wahahaha. Oh went for a christmas carnival yesterday beside my house, the reason being I heard them announcing a lucky draw with Itouch being the 2nd prize, so I was thinking WHY NOT and zoom there. Ya la, I know I'm never lucky with lucky draw ok. An uncle got it instead sianz. There goes another opportunity.

Fretting over which course to study, which university to choose, which scholarship to apply..... It's just so troublesome, and I'm seriously lagging behind since everyone is now chooosssinnnggg. gahhz. Haish I hate the weather, freaking hot.

Comments

Popular Posts