Got so shocked when i received goh's sms "i saw u!" on monday. Lol, she's working at the same place at me now, only that we are in different departments. X) So goh joined us in the dinner at bugis (tgt with kah and qiqi), CHERYL, it's kah's fault for not asking u ok! dont hate me HAHA.

Lingzhuo went for the job interview ystday after i introduces her to my boss, hope she can get in and we can work tgt! went to an eco talk after work ystday, was invited by my calligraphy teacher (got random dao, idk why he got the invitation card for this kind of talk), but since it's at marina bay sands, i dont mind gg. the place is so WOW, seriously u'll hope to be rich and shop at this luxurious place. I SHALL BE A MILLIONAIRE AND INVITE ALL MY FRENS TO SHOP AT MARINA BAY! ok, jia3 de4.

Took a day off today, coz i feel so sleepy. in the end i slept for 14hrs, and got sleepier than ever.

Comments

Popular Posts