Despite being dead beat, I didnt sleep when I got home. On the computer and waited for qiqi (who turns up an hr later =.=), in the end we talked for less than ten minutes. I guess she's desperate to catch up with maple HAHA.

Alright, actually the reason for procrastination is purely because I'm waiting for chalet photos to be uploaded. Definitely not my laziness, ok ok! Hmm even though only two days have passed, promenade seemed a way back history. I cannot imagine we were attending it only on tuesday, it's as if it's on last tuesday. Well, since this is a prom+chalet post, I shall mention abit about prom. I wouldn't say prom is a wow, since the initial intention of going there is to gather with maos and dress up nicely. Ya both objectives achieved, I'm happy, heart's only bleeding because I've spent too much money. Next up... CHALET!

Am I supposed to talk about every single detail? No I don't want, shall pick the most memorable ones out and roughly talk about them. Everything started off wrong with me being late, kaiqi late too AND everyone being late. HAHAHA, ok then with chalet booking complications, we were stuck outside for a while before cheryl dad came up with a white lie. OK fast forward fast forward, everything's settled and we are off for dinner + after-dinner activity, linzhen is appointed the treasurer and mighty cheong is the activity planner. Shared korean-mix-jap-mix-chinese food (seriously, it has miso soup and kimchi and dumplings) per 2 persons, then off we went for a 7pm-2am wholesale K session. Highlight event: the evolution of fookaiqi, who changes from a person pushing microphone away to someone asking others whether they are singing, if not she wants the mic. WHOOO I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE IMPOSSIBLE MISSION OF KAIQI MAKEOVER! Remember okay, we must learn Lollipop F's si4 du4 kong1 jian1 in order to make kaiqi open her mouth and SING.

Bed arrangement is something rather funny, coz apparently we have 6 people and 4 beds, so someone suggests 'jump line' (jump to either left or right) to split into 2 groups. MEEE is oblivious to the evil plotting of 5 people, obediently doing what they asked me to do and only realising after they revealed straight at my face that they are pranking on me. Actually until now I don't really get their game, coz they keep changing targets from dunno who to dunno who to kaiqi then me (according to them, qiqi is getting pissed off so they decided to change prey). THE MAIN POINT IS (which is also to my disbelief), they started plotting 3 months ago. -.- very free hor. ANOTHER MAIN POINT IS, HOW CAN YALL NOT INCLUDE ME IN THE PLOTTING?! I feel outcasted T.T Double blows with cheryl and linzhen's CHINGU-ship after saboteur.

Second day begins with brunch at food court, then we went to escape. The moment we neared the place, immediately it reminded me of the scene of Good Daddy Show MAF special, heechul was saying how empty the amusement park was. You can see how universal studio has impacted on escape, apparently we don't have to queue for ANY ride, so we finished up all (only 12) within 3 hours. Greatest impression of escape tour: the XIAO HAI ZI incident. lol. Next time, erps I guess no more next time for escape, unless it does something to revive itself.

Qiqi went back to entertain her dad's friend dinner, so the rest of us decided to slack off some time after dinner by renting horror movie dvd, only to realise the shop business has wind up, but you see, judging from the unplanned activities happening all along, we sort out some games to play. Presenting to you... RUNNING MAOS! Really take my hat off linzhen, to think she can come up with it. To be honest, it became my most favourite for the entire chalet, sadly it only last for around 15 min. Entered NTUC and the mission is to find the most expensive stuff, take the picture and assemble at a common place. So I shall tell u the most expensive item that you cannot get hold of: wine $118. the one which u can get hold of is milk powder costing $78~ conclusion for this round: don't give birth to baby. Because of the ambiguity of rules for the first round, we amended them and compete for the second round: find the cheapest item u can get hold of. I ALMOST WIN >< grab mineral water that cost 30 cents but it lost to kah+linzhen spice powder which is 25cents. AWWWWWWWWW~ Ok then we went pool for an hour, miraculously outnumbered group consisting great me and jiang won 2 games out of 2, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cheryl got pro dao.

Learnt monopoly card and played saboteur again, ah and also tai ti, in our room after kaiqi came back, cheryl showed her true colours as the scheming master. Sob, to think I believe her so much. Got so suay dio-ing saboteur everytime, got more suay being suspected correctly everytime. I DONT WANT TO BE SABOTEUR ANYMORE! After getting bored, we went for mass maple at macdonald at 2am, but cant tahan and went back to chalet at 4. Intend to watch suju show till everyone wakes up, but after zhen KO-ed and me struggling another hour, I gave up and snuggled beside kaiqi. Slept till 9 plus and then we all check out, have breakfast at Burger King and took bus back. I'm looking forward to the next event! ^^

This is freaking long, my recap. But it shows that I have a good memory lalala. Wanna thank cheryl sis for booking the chalet for us (plus some subsidy), and LOL i wont bring durians ok. Shall wait for some photos to be uploaded so that i can post one here =D

Comments

Popular Posts