Someone made me want to blog too (abt today)! A fun day at kbox screaming and dancing to bombamana bonamana, being led away by the backgrd music and sang totally offtune. Finally I died at rainie's dai wo zou. After which I saw an ultimate beloved cardigan which cost 30 bucks, on the verge of buying if poktan hasnt pull me away. IF I EVER GET THE JOB TMR, I'M TELLING YOU I'M NOT GIVING THE CARDIGAN A MISS.

Not really keen to have a job, only finding earnestly for the sake of mesos, coz I know I cant get one that I exactly love (designer?), they are only providing admin jobs for temp students. What to do, I was rather heartbroken when I cant go for the $9/hr one, ALL BECAUSE OF PROM+CHALET. Because it just so happen that 7-10 Dec clashes with SO many things, THERE GOES ALL MY ATTRACTIVE JOBS. Kindof regretted to be honest, though I know chalet will be a fun one afterall. Am I gg to be stuck to a $6/hr then? OK I KNOW, I havent gotten the job yet.

Aish how nice would it be if my bank acc is flooded with money and I dont hav to work. RAHS. Alright, impractical. Seems like my video journey is disrupted all because of these.

Comments

Popular Posts