I'm going to start off with how I feel today.

IT'S SUCH A LONG DAY.

You know I dont mean literally long. It just felt as if 2 nights have zoom passed. I guess it has a lot to do with yesterday night - i didnt get to have a good sleep. Apparently it happens everytime when im afraid i'll oversleep the very next day, ya for everyone's info it's ALVL chem pp(HOW COULD I BE LATE?!), so it's the culprit causing my insomnia.

Hence, with determination not to be late again, I wake up on the dot (6am) and went out of hse as usual to catch the bus. PLEASE try to imagine that I was in fact proud of myself having such self-discipline(my parents dont have to wake me up), I reached the interchange and headed for 852. Waited. But somewhere in my mind, something is nagging at me that something is wrong.

I don't think I see any hwachong person (taking chemistry) around. Alright, maybe it's because they are damn early.

I don't think I see any jc ppl ard at all. damn weird. I thought chem is a common and popular subject, so it probes me to finally check my entry proof. Great, so it's 2pm, not 8am. Well, I'm not really complaining, conversely I find it a blessing in disguise. At least it's not the other way round.

Return home to catch some sleep, THAT'S THE PROBLEM. I think it's because the stress left me so suddenly (I still have more hrs before the pp so I'm not late) that made me too relaxed till I can even dream abt superjunior. I was walking on the street and bump into them, so I walked up and asked whether I can shake hands with donghae (lol idk why it's him), in the end they are all fighting to shake hands with me (MUAHAHAHAHA). I even poke shindong's belly continuously instead of shaking his hand (LOL DONT ASK ME WHY), yesung was ignored by me (unintentionally) and I was trying to find ryeowook. Apparently Heechul isnt there and I also dunno why I din rmb him. GAH it's just so weird, LOL oh ya i rmb eunhyuk coming up and I shook his hands thinking only to spite kah (the whole thing was video-ed down by dunno who).

Then I dreamt abt waking up and gg to sch alrdy. It was then I woke up in reality and realise Im still at home, so I slack ard (totally in the exam-free state) before having a stomachache. Actually it's lucky that I choose to go home instead of going school in the morning, coz, my mense came. tada.

So it's such a long day. Hate myself to be gloating over the fact that I know nitrogen-magnesium bond has only that dative bond and ionic bond, happily putting D and forgetting that dative bond includes sigma bond. BAH.

Comments

Popular Posts