I still think the bell curve wouldnt curve its way to A for me. Not for my chem, math or cll, or even the upcoming csc. I JUST HAVE THIS BAD FEELING, and my instinct has been right all along. Others might fare badly, but I just know I did worse. What if I couldnt even scrap a B? Gosh I'm really, really, really feeling down and depressed, nothing is making me feel any better. chem pp1 is bound to be hardest and yea, worst, just when my pp3 and pp2 are a complete flop. LET THE LIGHTNING STRIKE ME AND I BE GONE! I couldnt and refuse to face this.

Seriously, the more I think abt it, the more I think I screwed all my subjects. It's not like I dont know abt them, but why did I panick and mix them all up at the crucial moment? What's making matter worse is trying to imagine the expression my parents and teachers will wear after they learnt abt my results, I'm a goner. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nightmares are haunting meeeeeeeeeeee~! Can someone just knock me dead?

Well, enough ranting, anyway I cant do anything abt it. Start a new drama, roboty show again. Q10, yes that's the name, first ep seems fine. at least better than unubore deka ( I think I wont force myself to continue it).

MY CHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM T.T

Comments

Popular Posts