For the first time in my 18 years of life (if you can forget abt the disgruntled experience i had during p4), I've visited a decent hairdresser shop to have a trim. Initially I didnt tot abt having one, till my mom and aunt persuaded me into doing it, so yea, kind me gave in. Anyway, I was just so amazed at how the person can keep my hair length yet cut away so much hair, i swear i see her snapping my hair short, but the end product was my hair isnt shorten at all. So yea, this is a so-much-better hair cut experience than the previous one( the one and only one), I'm satisfied, though my mom claims she sees no difference. Alright, coming to the mainpoint, I asked the person how to cure my baldness (with my aunt and mom being so shocked at the little hair I have when it was later shown to them), hair tonic solution is introduced at 30 bucks. My mom bought it for my own good, it was claimed that 2 weeks after usage is enough to see new hair sprouting at the bald spot. If you guys see me two weeks later and feel that my hair indeed grow thicker, please notify me, thanks~

Learnt a new skill! Because I really cant find any softsubs available for arashi 5x10 mc digest, I decided to make one myself. Fiddled with aiegsubs (which i simply refuse to for a long time), now I know how to sub videos! heheee, i'm so proud of myself these few days. okay okay, apparently, chem and csc revision are sacrificed. dai.

Comments

Popular Posts