The wonderful three days zoom past in a blink of an eye. Went to check the schedule for school tomorrow just now, and realise I dont have paper checking on wed. Does it mean no school for me on wed?

Urghs looking back at what I've done for these three days, to many it may seem useless but to me it'd been a GREAT comfort. It seems centuries ago in which I can download the videos at ease and laugh my heart out loudly. My accomplishment for this weekend: Finished downloading SuperJunior Show, catch up with current playful kiss ep, about to finish ps man, starts star golden bell, watched dozens of arashi and suju variety show. MAXIMUM HAPPINESS XD

BUT back to the old square when tomorrow (well, in exact it's today) comes. Still in the midst of downloading suju videos, rahhhhs worth 29gb now. I guess my determination to stop will only solidify at the end of next week, when I get all of my papers. Well, till then!

Losing patience, 933 still hasnt contact me regarding hangeng's tickets. Anw, ah kah u can get frm me suju's cometoplay, I've downloaded it. HQ! XD

Comments

Popular Posts