Had a loooong talk with kah on msn regarding suju. Good and bad things, but my conclusion is: Jiayou, you have my support. =D

It's just that I feel that at some point of our lives, we may make decisions that even we ourselves can be shocked at. In the midst of these, perhaps we do hurt people who care for us unintentionally or unawaringly, but what I see in this is unavoidable when one has reached the bottom pit and is losing his sanity. Meanwhile, he loses his ability to think rationally too. That's how many have took the wrong step, or made the wrong move, but what I want to pinpoint is this is exactly how everyone matures together mentally. At the end of the day, despite disappointment or sorrow, life goes on and everyone eventually will forgive and forget. Back to the old square, to where you and I once belong, however with those old memories loosely held intact. It doesn't happen only to celebrities, I believe many of us will experience it sooner or later.

Alas, let's enjoy the present so that we wont regret today when tomorrow comes. Afterall, we cant predict what changes will there be at the very next minute, so cherish everyone around you right now. =) So that at the very least, we have precious memories.

Comments

Popular Posts