Finished 5 episodes at one go... Sungkyunkwan Scandal is my favourite now!!! Even playful kiss cant beat it, not that I like micky in the show, but the fact that it's an idol drama in disguise (only the setting is changed to period times) and I'm growing to love every guy except the evil president. Ooohoo and finally I realise why I dislike micky in the past, it's the hair. Keep it short and surprisingly, I find him not bad. HOH. Erm dunno whether to say this or not, some angles of him reminds me of sakurai sho. Belongs to 耐看type. Maybe he can bait me into dbsk, though I strongly doubt so, apparently I'm struggling with the other 2 guys who have great potential in becoming my ichiban in the drama. Ok I'm so dead meat coz I'll be chasing this show for the rest of the month. Well nvm, downloading the OST now.

Comments

Popular Posts