Barely alive after digesting 1/6 CLL notes. Spent an hour for every poem, & it's killing me off already.

Warning: Posted below is an absolute biased viewpt of mine, take no offence.

Alas, while browsing through SM Town concert pictures, I re-confirm my unacknowledgement towards henry and zhoumi. Not so for zhoumi perhaps, feel that he's kind of detached from suju and I don't think much of him. But henry LOOKS JUST SO INAPPROPRIATE INSIDE SUJU, in fact I think he is too flashy. Attempting to stand out, which pukes me loads.


There there! Hangeng's shadow in his dressing. Are u thinking of replacing hangeng? ROARS. As compared, zhoumi looks less irritating.

Anyway, *apologise to henry fans*, happily I watched sch of rock ft suju and the ep of suju show depicting them waking up from sleep. -FLAIL ARMS, die under their dorkiness- Seriously, I think the time idol groups just debut is the best among their entire artiste lives. Once they get popular and everything, somehow you feel something is lost and it's hard not to have that pinch of sadness dwell inside you. =( sadly, it applies to arashi too.

Comments

Popular Posts