Today, everyone was overwhelmed with emotions since it's the supposed 'last day of school'. And as always, I'm the odd one out (reminded of the last day in taiwan09: i dozed off in my seat while others were tearing at the tourguide's words).

You really can't blame me, seriously. Honestly I can't feel that tiny tinge of sadness, especially when I AM strongly sensing that everything has only just begun. It never even occurs to me, not before flag raising this morning, that camera is the necessity for the day. Oh c'mon, I'm not playing dumb, neither am I cold-blooded. Merely lagging I guess, the time hasn't come for me to brood over separations, I have more things to worry now. Cry for everything and nothing when you realise you flunk your A's and gotta repeat (or even worse, no where to go since the school ain't accepting you back).

Anyway, there still remains a couple of weeks (in exact 7?) which equate to around 2 months, more than enough time to realise we are parting. Not now, really, I will start my emotion roller coaster around promenade period.

朋友,可能你不知道,今天我真的很高兴。
久违的叙旧,虽然有一点点地疙瘩,并没有消除,也没有提出。
但有时候正因为是很熟的朋友,所以才会一些事情开不了口。
不过,得相信,我真的很珍惜每一分、每一秒的相处。
友情万岁、朋友万岁!

Sidetracking... Saw this in a superjunior blog. HAHAHAHAH EPIC TO THE MAX!



Ironically, the person playing shindong is thinner than a usual man. Thought the guy imitating heechul was the best, TOTALLY got feel.

Comments

Popular Posts