The only recollection I have was... I was in school. Vaguely remembering there was an uproar amongst the crowd, then someone accompanied me to the canteen to collect our bags before we took another route to avoid the crowd. But it was just then, he appeared. All the way right before me, coming in our direction.

OH GOD. Isn't that Hangeng?

I couldn't care but scream. Normally I would have hesitate, but I knew it is now or never. "HANGENG, CAN I TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOU?!" He smiled warmly and answered "No problem", goodness that is so HIM. So I rushed(I really ran), fearing that I might miss this rare opportunity. I don't worry for nothing alright, apparently before we can get the photo shot, fans are speeding hysterically fast to us.

In the end, in a mess, but in delight, I took a photo with hangeng. But by a I-know-this-person-and-her-face-but-not-her-name and lingzhuo(hers is super blur), so I intended to get from the first person. YET she was gone, in a panic I tried to recall who she was and at the same time preparing for the worst to get lingzhuo's version instead(at least there's still me and hangeng in it), feeling downright complicated (disappointed and happy), not realising this could not be compared with the mixed feelings I am going to experience one second later.

I woke up.

Comments

Popular Posts