I STICK LOYALLY TO THE TELEVISION FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF 10MIN SUPER JUNIOR.

Alright I agree I am dumb. I know i can simply google for 6th Asia Song Festival - Super Junior part, but it just feels different you know. Maybe I should have waited till like 1 hour passed and then watch the show, since they surely wont appear so fast. But yeah, they make me lose my sense and mind. In the end i watched a dozen of crappy ppl (including show luo =.=)

Nevertheless, IT'S WORTHWHILE AFTERALL! Hangeng's face appeared first, they're singing It's You. WOHOHO! But how come Heechul didn't turn up? I was half hoping he was there. Sigh, guess this music festival is one of the last performances hangeng and gang were in together. After which they sang A Man In Love, honestly I have not much interest in that particular song. Kind of erm, tuneless. Not catchy at all. And i was getting fed up with the camera man, when hangeng finally had a solo part in the center position, the camera zoomed to the side and i was like OI!!!! The moment the camera got back to the original position, hangeng was gone. RAHS. This is so infuriating.

Lol other interesting guest performancers include gackt, i was highly amused by his microphone stand.

Comments

Popular Posts