Am I being too sensitive or has hangeng really grown fat?!

He looks A LOT chubbier, something i glow and whine over. Looks like he's leading a better life now, but PLEASE DONT GO OUT OF SHAPE OK!!! I want the super shuai hangeng back, heh, pardon my selfishness.

Alright my mistake for disseminating wrong information, 'geng xin' album is fully out only on 27th july, which means 2 days later. but if im not wrong, one mv has been out - 飞蛾扑火.



As charming as ever. But i shall be really unbiased and comment on one thing: i think the 'fingers running across lip' pose has been used too much. Watched the concert version and concluded that it's one of the dance movements, but i just don't like it. It's supposed to be an improvised 耍帅 gesture, at least that's what i think. Alright fine, can't do anything about it anyway. Lol and honestly, the opening and ending comic-like scenes look lame and cheap. Can't they think of something better? Spoilt the whole fact that they spent 5.2million US on the album, the MV could have been better. And now I'm so gonna expect more from the movie-mv, most probably the money is invested on that and not this.

Oh by the way, just wanted to say... INCEPTION IS FREAKING NICE! I even dreamt about it after watching, kept my mind busy for one day one night trying to figure some parts out. My rating for it: 9.0/10! (0.5 minus-ed because leonardo has fatten up too much, wahaha.)

Comments

Popular Posts