i just cant help but feel more depressed. further stalking leads to the news that hankyung left suju, quoted by cheonsa23:

Geng ‘left’ Super Junior before 2009 ends, and for like four months, I’ve heard nothing from the members about his absence. I don’t know why they don’t react, I don’t know why they don’t say anything. I almost thought of thinking that maybe, they don’t care.

aint it obvious that they are prohibited to express thoughts regarding hankyung leaving? but alright, quoted again by cheonsa23:

But no, they do. And as expected, it is the legendary Kim Heechul who had spoken first. I know he would. And he did.

truthfully, i am touched by what heechul wrote.

There is a friend of mine

He’s not good at Korean but he speaks Chinese really well
He’s just okay at singing but his dancing is excellent
I like cats but that friend likes dogs
I cant cook but that friend cooks very well
I curse everyday but that friend just laughs

But..
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him ㅋㅋ

I’m really sorry..
That I was never nice to him when he was still beside meㅋㅋ

I’m not really a self-pitying person
I’m just drunk and watching the tears fall ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s a very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
Even though I’ve grown older I still didn’t know that

But
It’s too late…I know it now..really..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It seems that these words aren’t useless ^-^

I miss you.. it seems that I’m going to write these words at times like this(-┏)

Me who doesn’t even cry when filming sad scenes
is now shedding very hot tears

you know i hate separations T.T it feels like tearing ohno away from nino, there goes my ohmiya love. now it simply feels like a hanchul breakup, especially when i chance upon this:

Heechul's cyworld on september 2008, and it's basically a love poem to his beloved Hankyung.

Here's what he wrote:

Title: Hee vs. Geng

Beijing Fried Rice expert – Geng

3 minutes cooking expert – Hee

-

The expert who will put lots of chili slices on top of the ramyun to make it spicy – Geng

The one who calls for Hankyung when there's no rice at home, asking him to create something from nothing – Hee

-

The expert who knows how to dance more than 10 kinds of traditional Chinese dances - Geng

The expert who knows to dance more than 10 Korean female singers' dances – Hee

-

When asked to sing, he's just like a shy bride, singing softly, Warm Boy - Small Voice Geng

Even if people stopped him, he'd start to dance Tell Me, Warm Boy- Wonderful Hee

-

Faster than anyone else, and different from others, the one who imitates my expressions – Geng

In the past 3 years, the one who only imitates Geng - Hee (Others : Yang Ban Kim/ Noble Kim, Horse)

-

The one who calls from China and says he misses me, but ends up quarrelling (with me) in the end – Geng

The one who happily picks up the phone in Korea but only knows how to scold people – Hee

-

The one among the other 12 who is able to straightly see my youthful body – Geng

The one among the other 12 who is able to give Hankyung a revolving flying kick - Hee



whoo it seems ive done quite a research. a summarized post of my admiration towards hankyung and heechul this random night. who knows i'll turn into a heechul fan, but i am of hankyung's right now.

Comments

Popular Posts