I cannot help but brood over hankyung leaving superjunior and pursuing a solo career. Though it makes not much difference since I always zoom into parts with only hankyung appearing, doing solo activities just makes me feel something amiss. In fact I'm not really troubled over him leaving the group, but more of him leaving heechul. Just forgive me to even have this crazy idea of wanting heechul to leave with hankyung, but alright it doesn't make sense out of anything at all. This will only turn the so-ever active heechul into a second hankyung if he is in China, and that IS burying heechul's talent of being bimbotic and mean. Recently I see heechul in a different limelight, he might be so retarded and girly and omy-so-beyond-description but now I see him as a serious and loyal person beneath his narcisstic self. He can pay so much detailed attention to hankyung who carries disadvantages as a foreigner (language barrier or some weirdo anti-fans anti-ing hankyung just because he is a foreigner), helping him out of awkwardness and providing him more chances to appear onscreen. Towards this hankyung leaving issue, he sank into depression and even thought of leaving Suju too, but luckily he pulled himself back together (though I bet he wont leave anyway, but it's thought that counts). Recent interviews revealed that hankyung hopes suju members can attend his upcoming concert in july, somehow i feel that it's purely courtesy words since SM will at all means try to prevent this from happening. Just when i get more depressed over this, my sis' words revived me. True enough, if they are really good buddies, heechul can privately go as long as he wants, but the media will be most unlikely to report it since it's supposed to be a 'secret trip'. And hanchul fans may be wailing, unfortunately me included, that hankyung does not feel a tinge of sadness regarding quitting suju and even draws a line between him and suju, if they are really friends no matter what they will contact one another privately, something the public will not know. So ohwells since both parties are happy with their current situation, why should I care so much and moan over the separation? My head knows, but my heart refuses to accept, yes that's it.

Comments

Popular Posts