hahaha. i was so dumbfounded when i listened to 100.3 just now. u-kiss went on air, so they have this fan-phoning session where the members call fans to listen what they have to say. luckily i put my radio on loudspeaker, if not i bet a million dollars my eardrums will split.

hangeng gives me motivation!!! i admire him so much now that it makes me want to work hard like he did. i have just decided a few moments ago that i shall have work out every week, hmm "don't get me wrong, calm down, my intentions were good (lol from full house)", actually i want to master 'u' dance. ok that is a challenge for me, coz i dont really know when i can succeed. maybe before hangeng releases his album? nvm i shall take my own sweet time.

alright i know this song is (in some sense) old, but it's new to me. for the first time im making a song translation (and dumbly but happily, i wrote the chinese lyrics word by word down while listening to the song), the purpose's not to benefit anyone but purely for my own pleasure.

Blue tomorrow 到了明天 - SuperJunior M (with hangeng still inside of coz!)

到了明天 说好不再见面
坐在街尾的店 我一个人 点了一杯想念

到了明天 只能让爱擦肩
两个人的想念 天亮前 变成乏黄的照片

*身边 寂寞在蔓延 (这)视线 被泪水模糊焦点
(一句)把我爱你 (小心)留在了心底 放在了唇边

到了明天 你就离开我身边
到了明天 独自向流星许愿
像一场电影的完结篇 (我们的结局应验谁的预言)
碎了一地的诺言 拼凑不回的昨天
可我仍(依旧)期待奇迹会(再)出现
而你身影(一句想你却)越来越远

[韩庚!!!XD]爱还留在我房间 回忆还未实现
一瞬间 感觉你就在眼前*

没有你爱还是冬眠 孤单会占据每一天
我站在路灯下面 仍记得街边 那个曾相拥的地点 是我们一起躲过雨的屋檐

我依然还怀念相爱的从前 我依然还等你回到我身边
泪流在我冰冷的枕边
爱是暂停的时间 直到你再次出现
无法装就没有你的每一天
我爱你不会改变 我爱着你到永远

We agree not to see each other anymore when tomorrow comes
Sitting alone at the street's end shop, I ordered a cup of reminiscence

I can only let love slip pass when tomorrow comes
Both of our reminiscence become photographs, fading into yellow before dawn

Loneliness spreading at my side, tears blurring my vision
I had "I love you" both (The word "I love you" is) kept deep in my heart and placed on my lips

You will leave me when tomorrow comes
I will wish alone upon a wishing star when tomorrow comes
It is as if the finale of a movie (whose prediction has our ending proved true)
The promise that shattered into million pieces
We are unable to piece yesterday back again
Yet I still hope for a miracle to happen
However you (the word 'i miss you' from you) seem to drift more and more away

Love still lingers in my room
Memories yet fulfilled, suddenly i felt your presence right before my eyes

Without you, love remains hibernating
Loneliness fills up my every day
I stood beneath the street lamp, unable to forget the area round the street side where we once hugged
It is also the place, under the roof, where we hide from the rain

I am still yearning for the loving past
I am still waiting for your return to my side
Tears are wetting the side of my cold and empty pillow
Until you reappear, love is a time being paused
I cannot be nonchalant with everyday without you
My love for you will never change
I will love you till forever

Comments

Popular Posts