one year has passed again...

and it's time for self reflection once more.

my aim and wishes for this year:
1. to score As for everything, excluding GP la.
2. to grow taller.
3. to maintain the best ever friendship with you guys.
4. everybody stays healthy and happy.

nevertheless, i would want to thank everyone who wishes me happy birthday today, it feels so sweet. to the ones who spent time and money on me: kah cheryl zhen and jiang, words cant describe how touched i am, i really hope we can maintain this friendship for as long as we can. to the ones who wishes me in sch and on fb and thru sms or in any way, i am both surprised but grateful at the same time, at least i have friends who never forget my bdae. to the ones who rmb and started wishing me beforehand: janice and pok, hey chaps i know i dont have to say much for yall to understand how i feel. and last but not least to kaiqi: haha yea, the bdae girl cant wait till 8pm for u to end ur training and join us for dinner. but yesh i appreciate it still!

wouldnt want to say those emotional stuff, to cut short i am glad that ive lived my 18years filled with joy and happiness. i wouldnt be here if not for my parents, so most importantly i want to say I LOVE YOU DADDY MUMMY, u are the ones who brought me here and bring me up. be healthy always! and to my dear arashi, thankyou for being the ones who never fail to bring laughters to me when i am feeling down, yall save me from giving up life!

may hope and perseverance see me through A level. and finally, i can watch M18 movies.

Comments

Popular Posts