(MBC) Hero folds up with the typical good-wins-evil ending, one cannot resist but compliment on joonki’s superb acting skills. From ‘My Girl’ to ‘Ijimae’ and now ‘Hero’, this Korean guy has proven himself a skilful actor who never fails to crack or tear you up. If I were to pick the pair I like most, surprisingly it is Jin Do Hyuk and Jo Yong Deok, perhaps the way this duo substituted each other as father and son touches me the most. However I realize joonki is always playing characters that are cheeky and playful at the beginning but will accomplish great things as the story goes on, maybe he can consider a bad guy role next? Nonetheless, good drama indeed despite having low viewership (it was said to be affected by You’re Beautiful which aired at the same time), I’m rating it 7.0/10 (initially I wanted to rate 7.5, but minus 0.5 away largely due to the draggy part where the chairman always swim his way out of lawsuits and hence the resilient reporters have to start all over again.)

Lee min ho’s new drama is up, I find it not bad, though i only watched ep1 part1. XD

當所有的錯誤和責任都強制披在一個人肩上時,聚積的冤屈只有選擇化作無聲的眼淚,安靜地浸泡著傷痕累累的心。默不回應,或許因爲心累了,想睡了,淡而消逝的微笑換上我一世的疲憊,緊閉的雙唇是我放棄辯解的體現,就任由別人繼續撕破我、糟蹋我、毀滅我。

請在這之前,偶爾記住我的想法。

Comments

Popular Posts